Friday, June 5, 2009

To New Beginnings (a.k.a. That's Just Crazy Talk)

When this blog was first set up, the intent was to use it to post an image a day from my travels both near and far. Life got in the way and between full time work, part time graduate school, orchestra, family and friends, the blog (obviously) took a back burner. Then, suddenly I was given a very generous gift of time. I quickly assessed my options and decided to take advantage of a summer study abroad program that would be both an extension and an enhancement of my graduate studies.

Crazy, right? I mean, who loses their job and decides to go to Europe for six weeks? Evidently that would be me.
I'm going to do my best to keep this blog updated with where I am, what I am learning and how it is all impacting me and what I do next. I will also try to post images along the way.

I think that this will be an interesting summer as I try to always remember; whether you think you can or you think you can't, you are always right.

No comments: